Friday, August 6, 2010

Let's see how this goes...

Ok y'all my name is Sydni Boone. Most people call me Syd or Boonie. But you can call me whatever. I just randomly up and decided to start a blog. To be honest I never thought I would ever try to start a blog. Probably because I don't think i will have many followers or whatever you wanna call it. But I guess you never know until you try. I have a feeling that most of my blogs will be about comedy. So if ya wanna follow it would be much appreciated so this won't be just a waste of time ha ha.


Oh and you can follow me on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/SydniBoone11 ) , Myspace ( www.//myspace.com/sdboonie9211 ) , or Twitter ( http://www.//twitter.com/SydniDanielle11 ). As of right now I'm mainly a Facebooker ha ha but the others are used too just not as often. Hope to being hearing from y'all :) Have an awesome day :)


Deuces :)

2 comments: